Course for a stoves and central heating boilers stoker
What are the requirements to become a CO smoker?
To become a CO smoker, there are a few steps you need to follow:
|STEP I||COURSE on the CO smoker|
|STEP II||STATE EXAMINATION|
|STEP III||RECEIPT OF THE CERTIFICATE|
The willingness to take the course and exam requires us to meet several requirements:
- He is 18 years old
- Minimum primary education
- Good health - good sense of smell and eyesight, an efficient sense of touch and an efficient hearing organ.
Our ERGON course will enable all trainees to properly prepare to take up a CO smoker.
How is the CO smoker course going?
Our team of qualified training staff places great emphasis on using the acquired knowledge in practice. Each participant has the opportunity to practice in specially prepared halls. The whole thing ends with a state examination, which is held in front of the qualification committee.
In the theoretical part of the course you will learn a lot of information in the field of:
- general provisions and regulations on technical inspection,
- organization of work with thermal devices,
- duties of stoves and central heating boilers,
- selected information on thermal technology,
- CH boiler house diagrams,
- steam and water boilers.
Why is it worth choosing ERGON?
- WE TEACH BOTH THEORY AND PRACTICE
- WE TEACH THE OPERATION OF DEVICES OF DIFFERENT BRANDS
- WE HAVE HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEACHING STAFF
- WE ENABLE THE MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
Our offer also includes numerous occupational health and safety and first aid classes, UDT trainings, altitude courses (mountaineering), welding and much more.