Personal data protection - RODO
We would like to invite you to a training course on personal data protection - RODO at our centre in Warsaw. We provide professional and comprehensive training in accordance with the latest European Union regulation on personal data protection.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, RODO)
The RODO or GDPR, or General Data Protection Regulation, is an EU regulation that covers rules on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data, as well as rules on the free movement of personal data. The purpose of the regulation is to harmonise the law within the countries of the European Union.
The regulation was adopted on 27 April 2016 and comes into force on 25 May 2018 after a two-year transition period. Among other things, the new regulations introduce easier access to data, include the right to data portability, data erasure, to be informed in case of a data hacking attack.
As a result, the EU regulation also imposes new obligations on data controllers. These include new rules for their processing, personal data breach notification, and introduce the person of a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
The data protection training we organise is designed to familiarise you with the changes in the regulations and prepare administrators and others to comply with them.
Training topics include such issues as:
- legal grounds for processing personal data
- basic definitions of personal data protection
- who is the processor of personal data
- who is the controller and what are the controller's tasks
- who is the data protection officer and what are his or her tasks
- general conditions for the imposition of administrative fines
- right of access for the data subject
- processing of special categories of personal data
- recording of processing activities
- organisational structure for the protection of personal data
- conditions for consent to the processing of personal data
- principles relating to the processing of personal data
The training provides theoretical information and presents how data protection takes place in practice.
Information about the prices of our classes is available on our website and we will give you the information by phone and e-mail. The price of the training also includes catering and a lunch break.
ERGON Centre for Staff Improvement - Data protection training Warsaw - we invite you to choose our offer!