Scope of training - maintenance of hydraulic lifts
Hydraulic cranes, or hydraulic lifts, are classified as handling equipment (UTB). They are commonly used in the work of transporting loads and people.
A hydraulic lift maintainer is a person who carries out maintenance work on this type of equipment. In order to carry out his/her duties, he/she must have the relevant entitlements granted by the UDT - Office of Technical Inspection.
The course in hydraulic lift maintenance provides comprehensive preparation for certification, passing on theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
Training programme - maintenance of hydraulic lifts (lifts):
- basic provisions in this area
- types of authorisations required to operate hydraulic lifts (lifts)
- technical specifications and types of hydraulic lifts (lifts)
- construction of hydraulic lifts - components and assemblies of equipment components, electrical, control and other apparatus
- tasks carried out by the hydraulic lift maintainer
- the most frequent faults with these devices
- safety regulations and first aid for working with hydraulic cranes (lifts)
Duration of classes: 48-88 teaching hours.
It is possible to adapt the thematic scope of the classes to the individual requirements of the client.