Scope of training - operation of masted mobile platforms - self climbing
Mast - self-climbing mobile platforms are used when carrying out work at height. They are designed for indoor and outdoor work. They are classified as material handling equipment (UTB).
The operator of a mobile mast platform - self climbing must have a certificate confirming his qualifications. The certificate is granted by the Office of Technical Inspection (UDT). In order to obtain the certificate, it is necessary to attend a course for a mast platform operator - selflifting and then take and pass an UDT exam.
Our classes combine theory and practice, comprehensively preparing participants to obtain certificates for operating masted mobile platforms - selflifting.
Training programme - operation of masted mobile platforms - self-climbing:
- basic information and legal provisions concerning self-climbing mast mobile platforms
- authorisation to work with mast climbers - self climbing
- technical inspection and types of self-climbing mast mobile platforms
- construction of self-propelled mobile mast platforms - bases, chassis, drives, working platforms, electrical equipment, safety devices, markings
- the correct operation of self-propelled mobile mast platforms - the duties of the machine operator
- frequently occurring defects in mast climbing work platforms
- Health, safety and first aid as self-propelled mast platform operator
Duration of classes: 10-20 teaching hours. The time includes the UDT exam.
Additional topics can be added to the above on request.
ERGON Centre for Staff Improvement invites you to take advantage of our offer!
At a glance:
- Qualifications - operation/maintenance of hoists, so-called vehicle lifts
- Training in the operation of general or special-purpose hoists and winches
- Scope of training - operating hoists and winches controlled from the working level
- Qualifications - operation and maintenance of lift trucks
- Scope of training - maintenance of hydraulic lifts