Curriculum - Maintenance of lifting gear
Load lifting jacks are versatile pieces of equipment. They are used, among other things, for lifting vehicles in garages, as well as for handling other loads in warehouses, production facilities. They are classified as handling equipment (UTB).
The maintainer of hoists for lifting loads must have the appropriate authorisations. These are granted by UDT - the Office of Technical Inspection. In order to obtain them, it is necessary to complete a course and pass an exam before a UDT commission.
Classes on the maintenance of hoists for lifting loads, including cars, consist of a theoretical part and a practical part - exercises with the equipment.
Training programme - maintenance of lifting jacks:
- legislation relating to lifting gear used for lifting loads
- the qualifications needed to work with this type of handling equipment
- information on technical supervision and design of hoists for lifting loads
- construction of hoists for lifting loads
- tasks of the maintainer of the above equipment
- the most common defects of cranes used in load handling
- Health, safety and first aid in the work of a maintenance person for hoisting cranes
Duration of classes: 29-39 teaching hours.
Classes can be supplemented with topics requested by the client.
ERGON Centre for Staff Improvement invites you!
At a glance:
- Scope of training - maintenance of loading platforms, including those used for the transport of persons
- Powers - maintenance of escalators and travelators
- Scope of training - maintenance of ski railways and ski lifts
- Privileges - operation of mobile platforms
- Scope of training - maintenance of mobile platforms