Training in the operation of general or special-purpose hoists and winches
General and special-purpose hoists and winches are material handling equipment (UTB) used during goods handling operations. Hoists and winches are divided into general-purpose equipment for transporting most goods, and special-purpose equipment that is dedicated to specific types of load.
Hoists and hoists for general or special purposes may only be operated by an employee who holds a UDT certificate. They are granted after completing a course and passing an examination before a UDT commission.
Our classes for general or special-purpose hoist and hoist operators are divided into theoretical and practical classes, which comprehensively prepare participants for work in this position.
Training programme - operation of general or special purpose hoists and winches:
- general information and legislation relating to general and special-purpose winches and hoists
- the qualifications required to operate the equipment
- technical inspection of general and special-purpose hoists and winches and subdivision of these devices
- construction of general and special-purpose hoists and winches - drives, mechanisms, safety devices, handling equipment - slings
- correct operation of hoists and winches - responsibilities as an operator
- the most frequent equipment failures
- Health, safety and first aid when working with hoists and winches
Duration of classes: 10-20 teaching hours. The class time includes the UDT exam.
On request, we can expand the topics of the classes with information indicated by the client.
At a glance:
- Scope of training - operation of suspended access platforms
- Qualifications - operation/maintenance of hoists, so-called vehicle lifts
- Scope of training - operation of masted mobile platforms - self climbing
- Scope of training - operating hoists and winches controlled from the working level
- Qualifications - operation and maintenance of lift trucks