Scope of training - operating hoists and winches controlled from the working level
Hoists and winches controlled from the working level belong to the category of material handling equipment (UTB), which are used to move loads. The equipment is controlled from the working level.
The operator of level controlled hoists and winches must have the correct training for the position. The regulations require him to have completed a course and to have a licence from UDT - the Office of Technical Inspection.
Courses organised by our Centre for operators of hoists and winches controlled from the working level professionally prepare participants to take an exam and obtain a certificate confirming their qualifications.
Training programme - operating hoists and winches controlled from the working level:
- the main information relating to level-operated hoists and winches, including the legislation relating to these devices
- the certificates required to operate level-operated hoists and winches
- technical inspection and types of winches and level-operated hoists
- construction of level-operated hoists and hoists - mechanical, electrical, safety components
- slings for use with level-operated hoists and winches
- the correct operation of level-operated hoists and winches
- the most frequent faults with level-operated hoists and winches
- Health, safety and first aid when working with the above-mentioned equipment
Duration of classes: 10-20 didactic hours. The UDT exam is included in the time.
On request, our Centre can add to the above topics those indicated by the client.
ERGON Centre for Staff Improvement - you are cordially invited to take advantage of our offer!