Training in the operation of tower and high-speed cranes, including rail mounted cranes
Tower cranes and quick-mounting cranes are handling equipment (UTB) used in particular on construction sites. This type of equipment also includes rail-mounted slewing jib cranes, which are fitted with rail-mounted chassis.
In order to work as an operator of tower and high-speed cranes, including rail-mounted cranes, an employee must obtain a certificate from the UDT - Office of Technical Inspection. This certificate can be obtained after completing a training course and passing an exam before a UDT commission.
At our centre we organise classes for operators of tower and high-speed cranes, including rail mounted cranes. The classes include a theoretical part and also a practical one, teaching the correct and safe operation of the above-mentioned equipment.
Training programme - operation of tower and high-speed cranes, including rail mounted cranes:
- Legal basis and general information on tower, high-speed cranes
- the qualifications needed by workers to work with this type of equipment
- information on technical supervision of cranes and types of cranes
- construction of tower and high-speed cranes, including monorail cranes - types of superstructures, mechanisms, attachments - slings and other types of equipment
- principles for the correct operation of cranes - responsibilities of the tower crane operator, high-speed crane, tower crane
- faults that may occur during the work of the tower and high-speed crane operator, including on rails
- the principles of safety at work and first aid as an operator of the above mentioned equipment
Duration of classes: 20-40 teaching hours.
If necessary, further topics can be added to the training on request.