Training for a conservator of handheld firefighting equipment
These are specialized trainings intended for a group of recipients - people who professionally plan to take care of the maintenance and inspection of fire extinguishers. Are you considering working with firefighting equipment? As a maintenance technician for firefighting equipment, you can:
- perform periodic inspections of firefighting equipment,
- perform maintenance on handheld firefighting equipment.
What knowledge will you gain after the training?
- you will learn about the construction of fire extinguishers and their types,
- you will be able to assess and classify appropriate groups of fires and select the types and amounts of handheld firefighting equipment,
- you will learn what is the difference between the inspection, maintenance and repair of handheld firefighting equipment,
- you will learn to properly inspect, maintain and repair fire extinguishers,
- you will know which fire extinguishers should be withdrawn from use,
- you will learn typical mistakes in the maintenance of fire extinguishers,
- you will practice in practice how to inspect, repair and maintain handheld firefighting equipment,
- you will learn what should be on the conservator's control and where to stick it, and where you absolutely cannot do it,
- you will acquire theoretical and practical knowledge, thanks to which you will independently and confidently carry out inspections, maintenance and repairs of handheld firefighting equipment.
Why is it worth choosing us?
We have been providing comprehensive training services for various professional groups for over 20 years.We have knowledge and experience in teaching, we teach both theory and practice. Moreover, our staff are professionals!
DO YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the entire training offer presented on the website and we encourage you to choose our services!