What will the TDT licence be useful for?
equipment found in places associated with onward transportation, e.g. overhead cranes at a railway station or trains. In most situations it is easy to determine which qualifications are required for a particular machine. The stairs begin in the case of: trolleys, loaders, platforms or cranes. This is when UDT or TDT registration is most relevant.
To what extent is the work being carried out?
- Technical supervision of technical equipment:
- installed in railway areas, sidings, on railway vehicles
- freight cableways, passenger railways and ski lifts
- tanks including tanks used in road, rail and inland waterway traffic
- Fuel vapour recovery plants operating in railway areas, railway sidings, maritime and inland waterway ports and harbours
- on sea and inland waterway vessels
- on pontoons
- in the docks
- in marinas and harbours and inland waterway areas
- where maritime, inland waterways, primarily pressure and non-pressure equipment
- tanks (cisterns) and cranes
- in the process lines of the port transhipment bases and the equipment of other berths present in the area planned for transhipment work and other maritime shipping activities
Would you like to broaden your qualification to operate NO TDT tank filler ?
- employees of companies that produce chemicals and operate bottling plants.
- professional drivers with a special ADR licence (transport of dangerous substances). You will now be able to fill the tanker yourself.
- fire regulations
- Health and Safety
- technical supervision
- physical and chemical properties of hazardous substances (flammable and liquid materials)
- composition of fuels and substances carried
- tank structures
- tanks containing dangerous substances
- operation of pouring machines
Classification of dangerous goods:
|Class 3||Materials: flammable liquids|
|Class 4.1||Materials: self-reactive, explosive, solid flammable and desensitised|
|Class 4.2||Materials: self-igniting|
|Class 4.3||Materials: materials which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases|
|Class 5.1||Materials: oxidising|
|Class 5.2||Organic peroxides|
|Class 6.1||Materials: toxic|
|Class 6.2||Materials: infectious|
|Grade 8||Materials: corrosive|
|Grade 9||Miscellaneous materials and objects and all goods not classified as dangerous which are filled, emptied or transported under pressure (oils, asphalt, flour, cement, fertilisers, petri fluid, bituminous masses and others)|
What requirements do you need to meet to pass the course?
- Communicative knowledge of Polish or with translator
- Age of majority
- Education in the required subject
- Learning about the principles of examinations (in theory and practice)
Who organises the state exam after training for NO TDT pourers?
It is carried out by the Transport Technical Supervision under the same conditions as in the workplace.
How long are the entitlements valid?
They are valid for 5 years. Three months before the end of the entitlement, an application for a free extension of the certificate must be submitted.